Tuesday 19 May 2009

Hiya everyone

Ok I know I have been sooooo naughty,
but I have been so busy with real life stuff and my degree that
I just havent had the time to blog etc.
Its taken me all my time to keep up with my only forum,
and I havent even made the inmates there any tags throughout May.
But,
All is not lost lol,
I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I know I have said it before... but this time I mean it....
I have a surprise in the making for you all,
and it will be completely free!!!
so watch this space,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

Hie thee unto the train station, wench, there are goodies there for ye!

And you could drop me an email with your part while you're at it, hint hint My email is on the update post at the Cell, if you've lost it

Somethings wrong with the papers in Simone's kit, but that's the only current problem...except that I'll have my whip out all day after the stragglers...consider yourself whipped, thoroughly, hahahahahahahahahahahaha